Sunday, May 13, 2012

Secured Visa Card – My Debt Thousands of Dollars Get Paid


Here’s my news fit the acquaintance of Mr. Lee Costley never accomplished banking accident aback his business went bankrupt. He was affected to acquisition a job anywhere. Apparently, he was assuredly able to pay huge debts afterwards a Secured Visa Card.
* * *
I and some other people have had a very profitable transportation business in Houston, Texas. We produce more than half a million dollars per month income with a very healthy profit margin. Most of our business is air charter move oilfield equipment worldwide. I have good credit and some credit card that I use extensively enough to fly around the world organize air charter.

It’s not unusual for me to spend $ 20,000 to $ 30,000 per month on my American Express and Mastercard. Then, almost overnight, the business of oil field fell and so did our business. Some of our clients can not pay what they owe us and I can not pay the bills my bank card. My personal credit into the tank ‘and I lost all my bank cards.

Life is not much fun for a few years. Our company out of business I have to go out and find a job. Most of my work experience involved in project management and travel. Without credit cards, travel impossible. It makes looking for jobs almost impossible.

I do not remember how exactly, but somehow I find secured credit cards.
You just put a deposit or an amount of money with a credit card company and they will issue you a card with a limit equal to the amount of money you have on deposit with them. If you deposit $ 1,000.00 with them, you have a credit limit of $ 1,000.00. If you deposit $ 10,000, you have a credit limit of $ 10,000.

Secured Visa Card: The Answer to My Problem

Secured Visa Card is the answer to my problem. All my debts were got paid. I could scrape up a few thousand dollars, enough to be able to travel some, book airline tickets, checking in to hotels and rental cars. That opens the possibility of my work and I could go back to work again. Not only was I able to go back to work again, over a period of time I could build my credit back and after a year or more, can begin to get an unsecured credit card in my name anymore. If you are faced with the dilemma of the same or similar, try.
Scrape up the money, the people most able to collect at least $ 500 up to $ 1000 or so, if they try hard enough, and looking for a secured credit card. Deposit the money as much as you can improve with a secured bank card problems, fill out the application and within a few days you will have shiny new credit card in your pocket that you can use credit cards accepted everywhere.

You’ll return to the road to repair your credit and you will have the ability to travel, eat at restaurants, stay at the hotel, can rent a car and enjoy the convenience of carrying a credit card allows you to have. If you need to rebuild your credit or you need a credit card for travel and you have been turned down for credit, I highly recommend obtaining a Secured Visa Card.

No comments:

Post a Comment